Spector & Co. is committed to conducting its business affairs in a socially responsible and ethical manner consistent with all applicable federal and provincial law requirements, customs, and published industry standards pertaining to employment and manufacturing.
AT SPECTOR & CO. WE...
- Do not use any type of forced labor
- Do not employ any person under the age of 16 years old.
- Every employee is treated with dignity and respect and free from harassment or abuse.
- All employees are provided with a safe and healthy working environment to prevent accidents and injuries. We ensure that our factory and the manufacturing facilities of our supplier partners are safe and our auditing process includes inspection of all physical structures themselves.
- Recognize that wages are essential to meeting employees basic needs and pays all employees at least the minimum wage as required by all applicable local laws.
- Our employees do not work more than what is allowed on regular and overtime hours by local law.
- All employees are compensated for overtime hours at the premium rate required by law.
We strive to partner with suppliers who embrace our commitment to ethical and responsible conduct.